THIS TIME ROUND: A HEALING OF FAITH
GOAL SETTING
But What is Faith?
This
time round. The truth shall be revealed. This time round. My foundation shall
be tested. This time round. My faith shall heal me. Because this time round. I
am banking on nothing but my faith. If there is a time I have ever said, ‘I
have faith.’ Then, this is the time where everything shall be shaken. Things
will be shaken to an extent that all loose ends will fall. Many things will in
fact fall. Maybe, even that faith itself will fall. But I am determined. A
healing must happen. Wounds must be healed. And everything else that is not
working must begin to work. Because I am standing on my faith. And through this
faith. All that was once lost will be recovered. A healing of faith is going to
take place in my camp. Nothing will be easier around here. I will take on
complex tasks. Complex tasks that I have never done before. Day and night. Work
will be going on. I will not rest. Because I must secure my life.
My life is more important than my fear. My lack of believe will be cured by my determination. Determination that. That which I want. That which I have not seen. Will manifest in tangible ways. Practically that I will be able to see it with my own two eyes. And touch it with my own two hands. And you too will see it. That is the assurance. And I believe it. So in simple terms. The faith I am talking about, is the same faith that has been discussed about all this time. The one Abraham had. The one your grandmother has. A faith that calls one to be obedient to a call. Even when the whole plan of the call is not clear. As you can see. Faith is for the bold. Because let us face it. Who would be that stupid to believe what they cannot see? Who would be that ignorant to listen to someone no one has ever seen?
Do you now see how difficult it gets at every turn? There are actually three things, which define faith in its natural form. There is God. Then, there is you/me. And there is believe. So faith begins by first me believing in God and what He says in his word. That is the first step. You must believe God and the word. And learn to trust what the words says because the word, is God. After you believe and trust. You move to the next step, which involves obeying. Then, from obeying. You start practicing what you believe. From the look of things. Faith is not a random thing. It comes with a process. That process begins with the transformation and renewal. And that transformation through renewal of mind is called salivation. So that is where you begin. You get saved first. And then learn about God. Then, the word sharpens you in his ways.
Self-Inflicted Trial
But if you truly understand him. Then, keep the faith. And let life do what it always does. Bring up new things that were unexpected. Life is always on a mission. You too. Be on a mission. Don’t get distracted with what is happening around you. If you must gain something. Keep your eyes at the right place. Look at the right things. Listen to the right things. Hear the right things. Because the plot will thicken. And things will get complicated on the way. When that happens. Do not allow circumstances to determine how you live your life. Now is the right time to declare your stand. Is it faith or distractions? And don’t just say faith. Think about it. And decide whether you are ready. Because faith is neither a child’s play or a fool’s game. You must know what you are doing. You must also know what you believe in. Don’t work with assumptions. Don’t come with a toxic heart. Come clean.
Come fed. And come ready. Nothing is simple here. Perhaps, believing will come across as one of the most difficult things you have ever done. Because in real-life. Practicing what you believe in is difficult. Just imagine believing on what you cannot see. And your only hope being expecting something you are not sure of. Hoping that which you cannot see will come to pass. Who in their right mind does that? But calm down. Two people in their right minds already did it. At least you now have a reference or precedent. In case you wake up with doubts one morning. You know where to place your focus. That is why this time round. My faith will save me. I decided in my right mind. To practice what I believe in. Even though, I am not sure in what state. I will arrive at the end of faith. However, I am more motivated than you think. My confidence has assured me something good will happen. I will see it. And rejoice in it.
Staying Power Strategy
And if doing complex things like these. Is what it takes for something good to happen. Then, I am fully sold to faith. I will do what it takes. As long as it takes. Until I a good thing is born. Whether that good thing is a fruit I can see or a transformation I can feel. Either way. A dying to the old self will take place. I want the new me. The new me who would have been refined. One that would have gone through the fire. But still standing.
I want more responsibility. I want growth. A growth that will move me from just being a babe in the kingdom. There are a lot of things one can do in a kingdom. I would like to be trust with some of those tasks. I am looking for maturity. I want to complain less. I would like to have my other eyes opened. And if walking this path is what it takes to achieve all that. Then, I am the right person. Who decided at the right time. And if faith is the only way. I will take it. But what about you? What have you banked your life on?



Comments