Featured

I MUST HAVE BEEN CREATED DIFFERENT

 

CULTIVATING GROWTH MINDSET

I MUST HAVE BEEN CREATED DIFFERENT
An excited beautiful woman celebrating her uniqueness / Photo Courtesy / Timothy Nkwasibwe

I have Innovation

Because, how do you survive the things that I have survived? A whole hurricane that came with one of the fiercest forces. A whole battle. Like one of those Second World War scenarios. Nothing in that hurricane came to play. It was on a mission. And it knew where to hit. The hotspot. With the key objective being to disorient me. Get me off track and if possible. Finish the job as soon as, it began forming. But I must have been created different. Because when the storm had done its incredible job of destruction. I could still pick myself up. And remained functional. I have been functional for at least two years while still looking at the scars. The whole work that will go into rebuilding what was destroyed. And how I will remain sane throughout the period. This ambush was not for the weak. The storm needed its match. But I was more than a match.  Because when it comes to people like me (enigmas), we don’t follow the same route. I might look like I follow a certain routine. However, in real sense. I don’t have a routine at all. I have innovation.     

I love experimenting with new ideas. I am the type of person who can come up with 77 and half new things. And out of these 77, I might find one new thing, which looks like a routine, yet it is not a routine. That is actually what 256 shades do to a normal human being. They limit us. You can only see as far as your eyes can see. This is a pretty normal human problem. We can only see as far as the horizon. And the hurricane must have made the same mistakes. It saw the person and underestimated the person. It said I was a piece of cake. I will sink so quickly that no one will ever know I existed. So it came and did its magic. Hit the hotspot and soon after, everything that was housed in that hotspot. According to the storm, hitting a hotspot was like cutting me off me, which means I will end up crippled.

And that alone, was enough shock to send me reeling. It was enough shock to get me out of the game. But look at me. I ended up standing. Kept moving. And created a lot of valuable things while the storm was busy sending havoc. The hotspot had my valuable resources. However, the hotspot was never and has never been the center of my focus. It was one of the shiny things anyone could see. So don’t blame the storm for making the same mistake. Shiny things are shiny for some reasons. They attract and distract at the same time. Therefore, those who work with human limitations make the same conclusion. And the hurricane made the same human mistake. It messed up because it was an artificial storm. One that was created to bring chaos. The kind of chaos that were noisy, intimidating, ferrous, and terrifying at the same time.

         Don’t Figure Me Out

I MUST HAVE BEEN CREATED DIFFERENT
A handsome man really looking different / Photo / Sanket Mishra
But the hurricane did not know me. It had just seen me and confused seeing with knowing. Nobody knows or figures out an enigma. An enigma can be many things or one thing depending on how keen you study it. However, no one ends up with a straight up answer of how to approach or tackle an enigma. And I am that complex puzzle. You just don’t figure me out. You just don’t place me in a box. You just don’t attack me. If you must figure me out. Then, you must also know that I am more than the limiting 256 shades that human beings use to see things. So never underestimate an enigma. Never make assumptions with someone who also experiments. There is more to me than meet the eyes. And people who form storms towards me have never understood that. That I am not their average Johnstone.

In fact, I have never been average. I am way more than average. I was running a whole company as a teenager. So I know a few things about problem solving and leadership. In fact, if there is anything I learned as an apprentice; is seeing problems. I know how to identify a problem from a distance. In addition to seeing problems first, I also know people who are likely to end up as problems. So in my hind sights. I have figured out a lot of things, which comes across as wisdom when I need some. So I remained functional because I am not the type that gets ambushed and panics. I am the type that looks people in the eyes. So when people and a hurricane thought they had seen me 17 times. And they were ready to launch their respective attacks. I had already seen them much earlier than they thought. So ending up with a fierce hurricane only confirmed my predictions. I knew some people were likely to bring games in my court. And it happened.

My life might have turned into what I don’t know not necessarily because of the hurricane and wicked people. But my life took a different turn because it was time. I had plenty of good looking things going on in my life. And those good things had attracted quite a following. But I needed to know who is truly on my side. One that followed me for who I am not what colored my life. To find out the truth. A sieving had to take place. That is why I did not resist the ugliness in the mess of a destruction. The only battle I needed to fight was the one seeking to mess up my mind. I could not afford to lose the sanity. I need a functional brain. After all, I have a future. And a single detour was not going to steal the joy of my life. A tempest can be as severe as it wants. However, it must know one thing. Who is the is the correct victim?

I Have Access to Super Intelligence

I MUST HAVE BEEN CREATED DIFFERENT
Rare precious created different gemstones / Photo / Mr. Pugo
I wasn’t the correct victim. And I will never be a correct victim for a wicked soul. No one should make the same mistake a hurricane a number of fools made. Nobody plays with me. And if you do. Because you think you can. Be warned of my access to super intelligence. Assumptions don’t work on me. If we must face of in a fight. Come prepared. Because you know what, I have got skills. I don’t fall that easily. You might manage to steal when I am not there. However, when it comes to face-to-face. You lost a long time ago. Just ask the hurricane and the fools. They pulled all their best moves. Emptied their entire arsenal. But here I am. Alive and healthy. I have never lost sleep because someone destroyed many years of my hard work. I am not also bothered that a group of people conspired against me. That is their problem.       

It is them who came after someone who had nothing to do with them. Perhaps, the shiny attractive things provoked them. But not the person. I am not the type that provokes people. However, I have witnessed firsthand how being just me affect some people. I have got haters even within my own family. And I have sort of adjusted to this reality as long as, no one acts on their impulses and stirs violence. I hate violence and I will and cannot entertain it. So be warned if you would like to join the long list of haters. You can hate me as long as you want. But never stir violence. I have a legal mind too. I know my Constitutional rights. So let not arrogance and ignorance inspire someone in the wrong direction. I walk as a total package. The kind that Maya Angelou’s famous quote describes. “I come as one, but I stand as ten thousand.”    

So yes. Form as many storms as you want. Contact as many witches as you can. Become a con artist and attempt to rob me as much as you can. Become a sorcerer and try to bewitch me as many times as you want. Become the devil and spread as much darkness as you want. But never forget one thing. I am an enigma. A very formidable one for that matter.   Whereas, all those activities are within your rights if you got time. Be warned of the second thing too. I am not a victim. I wasn’t born one. I was born royalty. And royalty have privileges ordinary citizens lack.

So either sharpen your intelligence or quit altogether. Because this is real life. And sometimes, ‘A does not lead to B.’ Artificial powers are just artificial powers. They never transform into supernatural powers. Fake remains fake when it must go through fire.  Arrogance and ignorance are not business strategies. They are a perfect combo to a downfall. It takes a lot to remain sane when life takes a turn. A lot like maturity, wisdom, leadership, strategic decision-making, and putting yourself under control. And these skills or capabilities don’t just happen. They are cultivated intentionally. And a wise and curious person does not wait for a storm to sharpen his or her tools. So master hurricane, do you still want a fight?        

 

 



Comments

Popular Posts